We recommend that all over sized fragile items valued over $5,000.00 be crated. We do not waste our customers money on unnecessary packing or crating. Blanket wrapping, as well as using dish packs and picture/mirror packs, made of heavy duty cardboard, are usually sufficient in most cases. Crating a metal chandelier, with no crystals, would be a waste of your time and money when all we really need to do is remove the bulbs and blanket wrap or box.
- Our crates are solid wood, not pressed board or particle board. We do not scrimp when it comes to materials.
- Crates are custom fit to the measurements taken of your items during the quote process.
- Custom packing materials are selected for your specific item to be used as extra padding within your crate.
- Grand Father clocks are disassembled and packed into cardboard boxes.
- We can assist you in measuring over the phone for an immediate quote.