"I take part in EVERY job that comes through this company. That is the one thing you will not get from our competitors. I am with you from start to finish. You get me, not an absent owner. I will make sure I do everything to make sure you do not regret doing business with us. That is by far the best guarantee.” Owner - Curtis D. Hersey
- We concentrate on treating you with compassion and being remarkably helpful in every single way so your success will be inevitable.......
- Christian Moving Co. is a family operated business serving God first and then others before ourselves as a priority.
- Every morning we pray that we will fulfill our clients needs, both physically and mentally, by turning these stressful times into an exciting new endeavor that will lead you to great success in family and business. That kind of happiness and success that God wants you to have.
- We have found a formula to create an unstoppable force by mixing the knowledge from the Bible with the combined years of knowledge we have in this industry which exploded into an untouchable level of service.
- We have no choice but to uphold the laws and values representing Christianity as a company. We have an obligation to God and you.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Accountability. That is who we are and what we stand for.
- We believe in ourselves and what we do.
- We will always finish what we start and deliver what we promise.
- We enjoy helping people and meeting their needs.
- Our business is a vehicle to help other human beings, to engage employees and their potential, and to help our customers achieve their highest aspirations.
- Our priority is to make a great relationship with people.
- When you are really serious about being the best in business, as we are, you become a walking, talking, living, breathing hub radiating positive energy, excellence, and kindness to every person you are fortunate to help.
- The primary way we "love our neighbor" is through our work.
- We are proud members of the Praise Place Church in Winter Park, FL. If you can't find us at the office, were most likely at the church.
“I appreciate being a part of a company that places high value on services to the common good. I believe that your personal integrity is the most important asset you bring to the workplace. I have personally been asked by previous employers to look the other way. Pretend that nothing happened when things go wrong. Fight for the company and NOT for the client in cases of damage or theft. Ignore employee citizenship laws. Perform illegal practices. Change financial statements. Spy on competitors. Overlook shady products and service, and even act as an owner who is in hiding. I have always had a commitment to God and myself to do what is right no matter cost or consequence. I have seen what the dangers are of cutting corners in this industry and making even small ethical compromises. We are called to be the best we can be given our background, experiences, opportunities, and abilities. Even though there is PLENTY to go around for everyone when it comes to any business, and there is enough to make everyone happy, some want it ALL and resort to Deceptive Practices through their greed. We provide a great service to our community, but we also provide awareness. Thank you for your business and God bless you and your family”. Owner – Curtis D. Hersey.
Our Mission Statement:
“Performing GOD's work, to do HIS will, moving people forward......”
Our Vision Statement:
“To be the #1 Moving Company Nationwide known for our professionalism, compassion, and honesty and to reduce the need for furniture and household goods for the poor through your generous donations as well as our profits and services to accomplish this goal.”
To serve. This company will take your food, clothing, furniture, and household good donations, store them in our facility, take them to a poverty stricken area once a month, and give them all away directly to the poor. Free.